How to Stage a PlayPaperback
List price $17.08
You save $5.43 31% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Limelight Editions
- Format: Paperback | 120 pages
- Dimensions: 127mm x 178mm x 13mm | 159g
- Publication date: 15 October 2005
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0879103221
- ISBN 13: 9780879103224
- Edition statement: Limelight.
- Illustrations note: 48 cartoon illustrations
- Sales rank: 1,087,070
Based on the director's personal experiences, this concise handbook follows his journey from the casting process to the opening night, revealing the hidden or unspoken aspects of play and stage production. It also provides the nitty-gritty nuts-and-bolts requirements of just getting the show on the road.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$28.38 - Save $5.93 17% off - RRP $34.31
USD$12.95 - Save $2.57 16% off - RRP $15.52
USD$43.25 - Save $5.10 10% off - RRP $48.35
An internationally recognised director, author, and critic, Charles Marowitz was co-director of the RSC Experimental Group and launched a number of plays in London's West End, including Joe Orton's award-winning Loot, and Sam Shepard's Tooth of Crime.