Homes of British Ice HockeyPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 172mm x 246mm x 20mm | 558g
- Publication date: 15 October 2005
- Publication City/Country: Stroud
- ISBN 10: 0752425811
- ISBN 13: 9780752425818
- Illustrations note: 100Ill.
- Sales rank: 513,333
Looking into one of the fastest growing sports in the world and it's increasing popularity in Britain
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$14.85 - Save $5.10 25% off - RRP $19.95
USD$7.58 - Save $2.37 23% off - RRP $9.95
USD$20.20 - Save $7.75 27% off - RRP $27.95
USD$18.99 - Save $10.64 35% off - RRP $29.63
USD$12.56 - Save $7.71 38% off - RRP $20.27
USD$14.01 - Save $3.07 17% off - RRP $17.08
Martin had been involved with the sport for more than twenty years, and is recognised as one of the foremost historians in this area. He lives in Ealing and would be delighted to help with promoting the book.