The Hexamilion and the HortressHardback Isthmia
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: American School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Format: Hardback | 155 pages
- Dimensions: 235mm x 324mm x 25mm | 1,202g
- Publication date: 1 December 1993
- Publication City/Country: Princeton
- ISBN 10: 0876619359
- ISBN 13: 9780876619353
- Edition: 5
- Edition statement: 5th
- Illustrations note: with 30 figs and 46 plates.
Publication of the largest single archaeological site in Greece', the massive barrier wall built across the Isthmus of Corinth in the 5th century AD to hold back the northern barbarians. A full architectural analysis (including reconstructions) is supplemented by chapters on the geographical location and the history up to 1821. An important contribution to Byzantine history, as well as a report on extensive new investigations.
Other books in this category
USD$10.88 - Save $4.24 28% off - RRP $15.12
USD$19.52 - Save $3.10 13% off - RRP $22.62
USD$15.86 - Save $0.77 (4%) - RRP $16.63
USD$22.23 - Save $7.96 26% off - RRP $30.19
USD$14.10 - Save $5.56 28% off - RRP $19.66
USD$17.33 - Save $9.89 36% off - RRP $27.22