- EBook unavailable Sorry the requested eBook is currently unavailable, please try again later.
Gulliver's Travels Into Several Remote Regions of the WorldPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Dodo Press
- Format: Paperback | 212 pages
- Dimensions: 152mm x 229mm x 12mm | 318g
- Publication date: 30 March 2006
- Publication City/Country: Gloucester
- ISBN 10: 1406505374
- ISBN 13: 9781406505375
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
There is a meaning and a moral in the stories of the Voyages to Lilliput and Brobdingnag which is entirely apart from the political satire they are intended to convey, a meaning and a moral which the youngest child who can read it will not fail to seize. Gulliver's Travels into Several Remote Regions of the World (1900) edited by Thomas M. Balliet contains the Voyages to Lilliput and Brobdingnag. It is both a satire on human nature and a parody of the "travellers' tales" literary sub-genre. Swift's masterpiece is his most celebrated work and one of the indisputable classics of the English language. Contains over 60 beautiful illustrations.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$6.86 - Save $5.00 42% off - RRP $11.86
USD$8.05 - Save $2.33 22% off - RRP $10.38
USD$7.81 - Save $5.54 41% off - RRP $13.35
USD$8.54 - Save $0.35 (3%) - RRP $8.89