Great Debates in Criminal LawPaperback Palgrave Macmillan Great Debates in Law
List price $31.32
You save $6.68 21% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Palgrave MacMillan
- Format: Paperback | 272 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 234mm x 16mm | 418g
- Publication date: 31 July 2012
- Publication City/Country: Basingstoke
- ISBN 10: 0230358802
- ISBN 13: 9780230358805
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Sales rank: 558,998
An engaging introduction to the more advanced writings on criminal law, designed to provide the additional insights necessary to excel in the study of the subject.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
JONATHAN HERRING Professor of Law at the University of Oxford, UK,where he is also Fellow in Law at Exeter College.
Table of contents
Criminalization Causation Mens Rea Assaults Sexual Offences Homicide Property Offences Inchoate Offences Accomplices Defences Strict Liability