Going to Live In New Zealand: Your Practical Guide to Life and Work in the Other Down Under...Paperback
List price $26.00
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: How to Books Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 288 pages
- Dimensions: 134mm x 214mm x 20mm | 440g
- Publication date: 1 March 2005
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1857039653
- ISBN 13: 9781857039658
- Illustrations note: map
The authors provide information on the country, how to accomplish a successful move, making your home in New Zealand, settling in, finding employment, health and welfare, education, retirement and insurances as well as ways to enjoy your leisure.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$19.76 - Save $3.62 15% off - RRP $23.38
USD$12.23 - Save $3.35 21% off - RRP $15.58
USD$19.29 - Save $10.32 34% off - RRP $29.61
USD$9.25 - Save $4.77 34% off - RRP $14.02
USD$16.33 - Save $3.93 19% off - RRP $20.26
USD$17.50 - Save $5.81 24% off - RRP $23.31
Originally from New Zealand, Mathew Collins is Managing Partner of the International Visa Consultancy, Ambler Collins, based in London. He has many years' experience assisting individuals, families and companies in preparing and processing successful visa applications for New Zealand. Mary Neilson is a journalist from New Zealand with special expertise in dealing with property.
Table of contents
1. Introducing New Zealand; 2. New Zealand today; 3. Immigration; 4. New Zealand at a glance; 5. Government; 6. The legal system; 7. Working in New Zealand; 8. Banking and Finance; 9. Establishing a Business; 10. Tax; 11. Education; 12.Where to live; 13. Housing; 14. General living expenses; 15. Healthcare; 16. Transport; 17. Before you leave; 18. What you can and cant bring into New Zealand; 19. Arriving in New Zealand; 20. Living and Leisure in New Zealand; 21. Suggestions for discovering New Zealand; 22. Useful Web Contacts