Get Out of There, Cat!Hardback
List price $12.45
You save $1.66 13% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Running Press,U.S.
- Format: Hardback | 144 pages
- Dimensions: 155mm x 157mm x 20mm | 318g
- Publication date: 21 March 2013
- Publication City/Country: Philadelphia
- ISBN 10: 0762446781
- ISBN 13: 9780762446780
- Illustrations note: Color photos throughout
- Sales rank: 437,688
Based on the popular blog of the same name, Get Out of There, Cat! is a hilarious book featuring humorous captions paired with 150 full-color photos of cats where they do not belong: hanging out in the dryer, sleeping in trees, taking bubble baths , eating Sun Chips, and more.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
USD$9.33 - Save $4.67 33% off - RRP $14.00
USD$8.64 - Save $3.81 30% off - RRP $12.45
USD$6.74 - Save $2.26 25% off - RRP $9.00
USD$11.81 - Save $3.75 24% off - RRP $15.56
USD$9.81 - Save $4.19 29% off - RRP $14.00
USD$19.86 - Save $6.60 24% off - RRP $26.46
Kristina Knapp launched the Get Out of There, Cat! blog during her last semester of college, where it has been tweeted by Purina Cat Chow many times and has appeared on several humor websites. Kristina lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with her husband and two codependent cats. Please visit her at getoutoftherecat.tumblr.com. Sam Stall is an author and former editor of Indianapolis Monthly magazine. He has written more than a dozen books including the official South Park episode guides. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.
She Scribes blog"This is a delightful book for cat lovers. I would liken it to a coffee table book. I also think this would make a fun gift for the cat lover in your life."
Table of contents
1. Introduction 2. Disasters Waiting to Happen 3. You Found Her Where? 4. Sending a Message 5. Too Cute 6. Out Cold 7. Just Plain Wrong 8. Stuck 9. Cats and Their Friends 10. Helping