GCSE Design and Technology for AQA: Textiles Technology Student BookPaperback GCSE Design and Technology for AQA: Textiles Technology
List price $26.62
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Heinemann
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 196mm x 266mm x 10mm | 442g
- Publication date: 30 March 2006
- Publication City/Country: Harlow
- ISBN 10: 043541349X
- ISBN 13: 9780435413491
- Illustrations note: col. Illustrations
- Sales rank: 472,722
* Contains all the information students need on new topics such as environmental, social and economic issues, quality control and assurance, smart materials, and the use of ICT in industry. * Guidance and exemplification from examiners shows students how to achieve maximum marks for their coursework and in the written exam. * Clearly linked to the specification, with chapter summaries for easy revision. * Supports and encourages creativity and innovation as required by QCA.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
$14.98 - Save $5.37 26% off - RRP $20.35
$27.78 - Save $1.97 (6%) - RRP $29.75
$18.53 - Save $1.82 (8%) - RRP $20.35
$25.19 - Save $1.43 (5%) - RRP $26.62
$22.43 - Save $4.19 15% off - RRP $26.62
Rose Sinclair is an experienced teacher, a principal moderator and a national trainer for DATA's Speed Step software. Sue Morgan is an experienced examiner, teacher and Head of Department at a busy secondary school.
Table of contents
Part 1 - What you need to know, Section 1: Design skills, Section 2: Project skills, Section 3: Social, cultural and environmental issues, Section 4: Health and safety, Section 5: Fibres and fabrics, Section 6: Making textiles products, Section 7: Industrial practices, Part 2 - The coursework project Part 3 - Preparing for the exam.