Fundamentals of Strategy with MyStrategyLab: AND MyStrategyLabMixed media product
List price $66.52
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: FINANCIAL TIMES PRENTICE HALL
- Format: Mixed media product
- Dimensions: 186mm x 244mm x 16mm | 581g
- Publication date: 22 December 2009
- Publication City/Country: Harlow
- ISBN 10: 0273736752
- ISBN 13: 9780273736752
- Sales rank: 220,873
Fundamentals of Strategyis a brand new concise version of the market-leading text Exploring Corporate Strategy. It has been developed forstudents on short courses in strategy for example, doing an initial course at undergraduate, postgraduate or post-experience level, or studying strategy as part of a wider degree in the arts, sciences or engineering. The book comprises 10 chapters, and focuses on the analysis and formulation of strategy. The final chapter raises implementation issues such as organisational structure, management processes and strategic change.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$81.70 - Save $1.84 (2%) - RRP $83.54
USD$74.04 - Save $7.96 (9%) - RRP $82.00
Other books in this category
USD$29.32 - Save $7.80 21% off - RRP $37.12
USD$23.23 - Save $13.89 37% off - RRP $37.12
USD$7.01 - Save $5.35 43% off - RRP $12.36
USD$11.17 - Save $4.29 27% off - RRP $15.46
Gerry Johnson is Emeritus Professor of Strategic Management at Lancaster University. Kevan Scholes is Visiting Professor of Strategic Management at Sheffield Hallam University. Richard Whittington is Professor of Strategic Management at University of Oxford.
Table of contents
1. Introducing Strategy 2. The Environment 3. Strategic Capability 4. Strategic Purpose 5. Culture and Strategy 6. Business-Level strategy 7. Strategic Directions and Corporate-Level Strategy 8. International Strategy 9. Strategy Methods and Evaluation 10. Strategy in Action