Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Little Toller Books
- Format: Paperback | 172 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 212mm x 18mm | 299g
- Publication date: 31 December 2010
- Publication City/Country: Wimborne Minster
- ISBN 10: 0956254535
- ISBN 13: 9780956254535
- Edition statement: Revised ed.
- Illustrations note: 85 b/w engravings
- Sales rank: 80,183
Clare Leighton was one of the finest engravers of the twentieth century. In the 1930s, when she settled in the countryside with her long-term partner, the political journalist Henry Noel Brailsford, she turned her creativity to the land. Gardening became her passion. Her obsession. This is the story of the garden she carved from meadowland deep in the Chiltern Hills. 'Phrases and images fill you with delight . . . This is the most honest writing I've ever read '--Carol Klein.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$42.23 - Save $10.73 20% off - RRP $52.96
USD$29.95 - Save $7.88 20% off - RRP $37.83
USD$30.45 - Save $7.38 19% off - RRP $37.83
USD$34.00 - Save $11.40 25% off - RRP $45.40
USD$35.80 - Save $6.57 15% off - RRP $42.37
USD$34.11 - Save $11.29 24% off - RRP $45.40