Flat Green Bowls: Skills of the GamePaperback Skills of the Game S.
List price $14.08
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 165mm x 233mm x 9mm | 309g
- Publication date: 30 May 1994
- Publication City/Country: Ramsbury
- ISBN 10: 1852238151
- ISBN 13: 9781852238155
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Illustrations note: 70 b&w photographs, 7 illustrations
- Sales rank: 419,766
Written for players of every ability - with special consideration being given to the young, the elderly and disabled, and separate chapters on captaincy, coaching and the role of club officials - this is a handbook for everyone involved in flat green bowls. The choice of equipment and the practical aspects of taking up the sport are discussed and the book teaches the procedure, techniques and tactics for all its variations, from singles to fours, and the short mat game.