Family and Succession Law in England and WalesPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Kluwer Law International
- Format: Paperback | 264 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 234mm x 14mm | 372g
- Publication date: 2 July 2013
- Publication City/Country: Zuidpoolsingel
- ISBN 10: 9041148728
- ISBN 13: 9789041148728
- Edition: 3
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
After an informative general introduction, the book proceeds to an in-depth discussion of the sources and instruments of family and succession law, the authorities that adjudicate and administer the laws, and issues surrounding the person as a legal entity and the legal disposition of property among family members. Such matters as nationality, domicile, and residence; marriage, divorce, and cohabitation; adoption and guardianship; succession and inter vivos arrangements; and the acquisition and administration of estates are all treated to a degree of depth that will prove useful in nearly any situation likely to arise in legal practice.