Environmental Impact Assessment Handbook: A Practical Guide for Planners, Developers and CommunitiesPaperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Thomas Telford Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 216 pages
- Dimensions: 208mm x 295mm x 13mm | 680g
- Publication date: 26 May 2009
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0727735098
- ISBN 13: 9780727735096
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 30
- Sales rank: 787,386
This established handbook offers a comprehensive practical guide to the requirements of environmental impact assessment (EIA) in accordance with the latest UK regulations. Explaining the EIA process and legal procedures in a clear and straightforward way, the authors employ their extensive practical experience to cover each of the steps and associated studies needed to undertake an EIA and to produce a successful Environmental Statement. Following the success of the first edition, this second edition is fully updated in line with the Planning Bill enacted in November 2008 and expanded to include a new chapter on Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA).
Other books in this category
USD$5.98 - Save $0.06 - RRP $6.04
USD$25.53 - Save $3.21 11% off - RRP $28.74
USD$26.57 - Save $3.69 12% off - RRP $30.26
USD$57.56 - Save $18.08 23% off - RRP $75.64
USD$80.70 - Save $1.00 (1%) - RRP $81.70
* Barbara Carroll is an environmental planner and scientist. * Trevor Turpin is a social scientist and environmental consultant with over 30 years experience of planning, environmental management and pollution control.
Table of contents
* Introduction * Procedures * Environmental topics * Development sector guidelines * Environmental management * Appendices * Additionally, for the new edition, a new chapter on Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability is proposed.