Environmental Impact Assessment Handbook: A Practical Guide for Planners, Developers and CommunitiesPaperback
List price $93.73
You save $14.19 15% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Thomas Telford Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 216 pages
- Dimensions: 208mm x 295mm x 13mm | 680g
- Publication date: 26 May 2009
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0727735098
- ISBN 13: 9780727735096
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 30
- Sales rank: 786,217
This established handbook offers a comprehensive practical guide to the requirements of environmental impact assessment (EIA) in accordance with the latest UK regulations. Explaining the EIA process and legal procedures in a clear and straightforward way, the authors employ their extensive practical experience to cover each of the steps and associated studies needed to undertake an EIA and to produce a successful Environmental Statement. Following the success of the first edition, this second edition is fully updated in line with the Planning Bill enacted in November 2008 and expanded to include a new chapter on Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA).
Other books in this category
$5.98 - Save $0.25 (4%) - RRP $6.23
$75.18 - Save $9.16 10% off - RRP $84.34
$54.89 - Save $23.20 29% off - RRP $78.09
$25.27 - Save $4.39 14% off - RRP $29.66
* Barbara Carroll is an environmental planner and scientist. * Trevor Turpin is a social scientist and environmental consultant with over 30 years experience of planning, environmental management and pollution control.
Table of contents
* Introduction * Procedures * Environmental topics * Development sector guidelines * Environmental management * Appendices * Additionally, for the new edition, a new chapter on Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability is proposed.