EU Law Concentrate: Law Revision and Study GuidePaperback Concentrate!
We can notify you when this item is back in stock
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Format: Paperback | 232 pages
- Dimensions: 165mm x 208mm x 12mm | 282g
- Publication date: 15 April 2011
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 0199587736
- ISBN 13: 9780199587735
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: colour illustrations
- Sales rank: 307,372
EU Law Concentrate is a high quality revision guide which covers the key topics found on undergraduate courses. The clear, succinct coverage of policy and law-making procedures of the EU, and key case law enables students to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of EU law. Written by Sylvia Hargreaves, an experienced teacher and examiner the book focuses on the needs of students to pass their exams. A number of pedagogical features help with the preparation for exams and suggest ways to improve marks. Endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice. Online Resource Centre EU Law Concentrate is accompanied by a free, open-access Online Resource Centre (www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/concentrate) which offers the following resources to support students: - Multiple choice questions which provide instant feedback - Interactive flashcards of key cases - Interactive version of the glossary - Advice on revision and exam technique authored by renowned textbook writer and experienced examiner Nigel Foster, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buckingham.
Other books in this category
$14.15 - Save $4.58 24% off - RRP $18.73
$12.81 - Save $2.80 17% off - RRP $15.61
$12.57 - Save $3.38 21% off - RRP $15.95
$19.39 - Save $7.60 28% off - RRP $26.99
$13.37 - Save $5.38 28% off - RRP $18.75
Dr Sylvia Hargreaves is Associate Dean at Nottingham Law School.
Table of contents
1. Origins, institutions, and sources of law; 2. Supremacy, direct effect, indirect effect, and state liability; 3. Preliminary rulings: Article 267 TFEU; 4. Direct actions in the Court of Justice of the European Union: Articles 258-260, 263, 265, 277 and 340 TFEU; 5. Free movement of goods; 6. Free movement of persons; 7. EU Competition law: introduction and Article 101 TFEU; 8. EU Competition law: Article 102 TFEU