EU Law ConcentratePaperback Concentrate
List price $29.95
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Format: Paperback | 240 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 204mm x 14mm | 322g
- Publication date: 1 April 2009
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 0199544425
- ISBN 13: 9780199544424
- Sales rank: 534,520
EU Law Concentrate is a high quality revision guide which covers the key topics found on undergraduate courses. The clear, succinct coverage of policy and law-making procedures of the EU, and key case law enables students to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of EU law. Written by Sylvia Hargreaves, an experienced teacher and examiner the book focuses on the needs of students to pass their exams. A number of pedagogical features help with the preparation for exams and suggest ways to improve marks. Endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy and exam advice. Online Resource Centre Multiple choice questions Interactive flashcards Glossary Exam and revision guidance
Other books in this category
Dr Sylvia Hargreaves is Principal Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School.
Table of contents
1. Origins, institutions, and sources of law; 2. Supremacy, direct effect, indirect effect, and state liability; 3. Preliminary rulings: Article 234 EC; 4. Direct actions in the Community Courts: Articles 226-228, 230, 232, 241, and 288 EC; 5. Free movement of goods; 6. Free movement of persons; 7. EC Competition law: introduction and Article 81 EC; 8. EC Competition law: Article 82 EC