Drawing Dynamic ComicsPaperback Cutting Edge (Watson-Guptill Paperback)
List price $22.50
You save $7.26 32% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 144 pages
- Dimensions: 213mm x 274mm x 13mm | 544g
- Publication date: 1 July 2000
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0823003124
- ISBN 13: 9780823003129
- Illustrations note: 10 colour illustrations, 300 b&w illustrations
- Sales rank: 284,167
Offering a fresh approach to the art of creating comic book art, this book explains basic figure drawing and perspective with examples of the figure in action, backgrounds and inking technique to provide a thorough understanding of the process.
Other books in this category
USD$17.31 - Save $8.19 32% off - RRP $25.50
USD$18.94 - Save $2.06 (9%) - RRP $21.00
USD$12.16 - Save $4.34 26% off - RRP $16.50
USD$11.59 - Save $4.91 29% off - RRP $16.50
USD$6.98 - Save $6.53 48% off - RRP $13.51
USD$14.63 - Save $0.36 (2%) - RRP $14.99
Andy Smith, whose own comic books are published by Image Comics, has worked as a penciler, inker, and art director for several top companies, including Marvel, DC, and Acclaim Comics. He lives in Orlando, Florida.