Copper in Iron and SteelHardback
List price $99.68
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Format: Hardback | 446 pages
- Dimensions: 160mm x 240mm x 32mm | 822g
- Publication date: 1 June 1986
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0471059137
- ISBN 13: 9780471059134
- Illustrations note: illustrations, index
The first work on the subject in thirty years. Presents current methods and technologies for utilizing copper in the manufacture of steel alloys, copper containing steel, and iron products. Includes coverage of new techniques for producing powdered metal products, high-strength steels, and corrosion resistant steels. Chapters contributed by internationally recognized experts.
Other books in this category
USD$17.99 - Save $4.45 19% off - RRP $22.44
USD$19.07 - Save $6.36 25% off - RRP $25.43
USD$28.41 - Save $9.01 24% off - RRP $37.42