List price $9.31
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Workman Publishing
- Format: Paperback | 112 pages
- Dimensions: 198mm x 198mm x 10mm | 91g
- Publication date: 16 February 1995
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0894808435
- ISBN 13: 9780894808432
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Illustrations note: line drawings throughout
- Sales rank: 614,809
Hilarious all the way from al dente to Zinfandel, this essential volume defines and illustrates most terms likely to be shouted in the kitchen.
Other books in this category
USD$30.73 - Save $11.24 26% off - RRP $41.97
USD$33.22 - Save $5.64 14% off - RRP $38.86
USD$18.47 - Save $4.83 20% off - RRP $23.30
USD$32.33 - Save $8.08 19% off - RRP $40.41
USD$27.29 - Save $19.34 41% off - RRP $46.63
USD$24.28 - Save $3.68 13% off - RRP $27.96
Back cover copy
THE DICTIONARY THAT DOESN'T MINCE WORDS A lexicon bringing new meaning to matters of taste. FROM: Chef: Any cook who swears in French. TO: Helpful Guest. Well-intentioned individual who assists in the process of converting the good china into the everyday china.