List price $6.95
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Workman Publishing
- Format: Paperback | 112 pages
- Dimensions: 198mm x 198mm x 10mm | 91g
- Publication date: 16 February 1995
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0894808435
- ISBN 13: 9780894808432
- Edition: New edition
- Edition statement: New edition
- Illustrations note: line drawings throughout
- Sales rank: 496,064
Hilarious all the way from al dente to Zinfandel, this essential volume defines and illustrates most terms likely to be shouted in the kitchen.
Other books in this category
$34.12 - Save $8.06 19% off - RRP $42.18
$34.27 - Save $12.59 26% off - RRP $46.86
$36.37 - Save $2.68 (6%) - RRP $39.05
$20.20 - Save $3.22 13% off - RRP $23.42
$36.08 - Save $4.53 11% off - RRP $40.61
$31.98 - Save $8.63 21% off - RRP $40.61
Back cover copy
THE DICTIONARY THAT DOESN'T MINCE WORDS A lexicon bringing new meaning to matters of taste. FROM: Chef: Any cook who swears in French. TO: Helpful Guest. Well-intentioned individual who assists in the process of converting the good china into the everyday china.