Contract Law Concentrate: Law Revision and Study GuidePaperback Check Info and Delete This Occurrence: -C Conc -T Concentrat
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Format: Paperback | 248 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 208mm x 14mm | 320g
- Publication date: 19 May 2013
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 0199544573
- ISBN 13: 9780199544578
- Edition statement: New.
- Sales rank: 128,549
Contract Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking for extra marks. The clear, succinct coverage enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and helps you to succeed in exams. Contract Law Concentrate is written by Jill Poole, an experienced teacher and examiner and author of Textbook on Contract Law and Casebook on Contract Law. Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam q & as, and more, Contract Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further (http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/concentrate): - Revise the facts and discussions of key cases using the interactive flashcards - Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
Other books in this category
$60.33 - Save $2.14 (3%) - RRP $62.47
$20.17 - Save $18.87 48% off - RRP $39.04
$63.59 - Save $37.95 37% off - RRP $101.54
Jill Poole is Professor of Law and Associate Dean at Aston University. She is author of Textbook on Contract Law, Casebook on Contract Law, and co-author of Contract Formation and Letters of Intent.
Table of contents
1. Agreement ; 2. Agreement Problems ; 3. Enforceability Criteria ; 4. Privity and Third Party Rights ; 5. Terms and Breach of Contract ; 6. Exemption Clauses and Unfair Contract Terms ; 7. Remedies for Breach of Contract ; 8. Contractual Impossibility and Risk: Frustration and Common Mistake ; 9. Misrepresentation ; 10. Undue Influence