CompTIA Network: Exam N10-005 Training KitMixed media product Microsoft Press Training Kit
List price $64.04
You save $17.33 27% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Microsoft Press,U.S.
- Format: Mixed media product | 704 pages
- Dimensions: 188mm x 229mm x 38mm | 1,066g
- Publication date: 31 December 2012
- Publication City/Country: Redmond
- ISBN 10: 0735662754
- ISBN 13: 9780735662759
- Sales rank: 545,613
Your 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit EXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you've learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This guide is designed to help make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by mastering these objectives: * Network Concepts * Network Installation and Configuration * Network Media and Topologies * Network Management * Network Security PRACTICE TESTS Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers-including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$22.41 - Save $5.79 20% off - RRP $28.20
USD$53.38 - Save $6.61 11% off - RRP $59.99
USD$57.27 - Save $12.50 17% off - RRP $69.77
USD$33.30 - Save $2.32 (6%) - RRP $35.62
USD$41.54 - Save $18.73 31% off - RRP $60.27
Other books in this category
USD$51.86 - Save $9.89 16% off - RRP $61.75
USD$29.77 - Save $20.70 41% off - RRP $50.47
USD$30.59 - Save $10.97 26% off - RRP $41.56
USD$38.46 - Save $20.92 35% off - RRP $59.38
USD$44.02 - Save $20.02 31% off - RRP $64.04
USD$22.42 - Save $5.78 20% off - RRP $28.20
Craig Zacker is a writer, editor, and educator who has written or contributed to dozens of books on operating systems, networking, and PC hardware, as well as several college texts and online training courses. Craig is the author of the Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, and co-authored the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-686): Windows 7 Desktop Administrator.
Table of contents
* Introduction * Chapter 1: Networking Basics * Chapter 2: The Physical Layer * Chapter 3: Network Devices * Chapter 4: The Data-Link Layer * Chapter 5: Wireless Networking * Chapter 6: The Network Layer * Chapter 7: Routing and Switching * Chapter 8: The Transport Layer * Chapter 9: The Application Layer * Chapter 10: Wide Area Networking * Chapter 11: Network Security * Chapter 12: Network Management * Chapter 13: Network Troubleshooting * Glossary