Commercial Law Concentrate: Law Revision and Study GuidePaperback Concentrate
List price $17.94
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
Additional formats available
- Paperback $23.49
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Format: Paperback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 206mm x 14mm | 259g
- Publication date: 5 July 2012
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 0199644284
- ISBN 13: 9780199644285
- Sales rank: 685,082
Commercial Law Concentrate is a high quality revision guide which covers the main topics found on undergraduate courses. The clear, succinct coverage of key legal points, including key cases, enables students to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law. The book focusses on the needs of students to succeed in their exams, showing how legal rules fit together and the approach that should be adopted when answering questions. Developed with students and lecturers, this invaluable guide includes a range of features designed to support and maximise your revision, including advice on improving your marks and quick-reference summaries of key academic debates and articles. Commercial Law Concentrate has been rigorously reviewed by law lecturers from a range of universities. Commercial aw Concentrate is accompanied by a free, open-access Online Resource Centre (http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/baskind_concentrate/) which offers the following resources to support students: - A diagnostic test entitled 'where do I need to concentrate?' to help you identify which topics you know best so you can plan your revision effectively - Interactive flashcards of key cases to test your knowledge of case principles and names - An interactive glossary to test your knowledge of key terminology - Multiple choice questions to provide you with instant feedback to monitor your progress - Outline answers to essay and problem questions - Advice on revision and exam technique authored by renowned textbook writer and experienced examiner Professor Nigel Foster, Dean of Business and Law, University of Wales.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$94.99 - Save $39.66 29% off - RRP $134.65
Other books in this category
USD$64.63 - Save $25.14 28% off - RRP $89.77
USD$14.72 - Save $4.71 24% off - RRP $19.43
USD$77.95 - Save $5.82 (6%) - RRP $83.77
Eric Baskind is Senior Law Lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to contracts for the sale of goods ; 2. Statutory implied terms ; 3. Passing of property and risk ; 4. Retention of title clauses ; 5. Exemption and limitation clauses ; 6. Void and frustrated contracts for the sale of goods ; 7. Transfer of ownership by a non-owner ; 8. Delivery and payment ; 9. Remedies of the unpaid seller ; 10. Remedies of the buyer ; 11. Consumer credit ; 12. The creation of agency and the agent's authority ; 13. The relationships created by agency