List price $74.99
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: J. Paul Getty Museum
- Format: Hardback | 244 pages
- Dimensions: 254mm x 282mm x 23mm | 1,678g
- Publication date: 24 January 2002
- Publication City/Country: Santa Monica CA
- ISBN 10: 0892366486
- ISBN 13: 9780892366484
- Illustrations note: 166 colour & 127 b&w illustrations
- Sales rank: 1,672,136
A study of one of Rome's greatest architectural monuments - the Colosseum. It explores the Colosseum's construction, architecture, uses and administration from the first century AD up to the 21st century. More than 200 images, ranging from coins to paintings, sketches and contemporary photographs illustrate how this structure has been seen or imagined throughout the ages. Scholars from the fields of art, architecture and antiquities have contributed to this text.
Other books in this category
$43.57 - Save $19.28 30% off - RRP $62.85
$85.55 - Save $19.70 18% off - RRP $105.25
$27.50 - Save $8.56 23% off - RRP $36.06