Clinical Problem Solving in ProsthodonticsPaperback
List price $66.57
You save $10.52 15% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 10 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- Format: Paperback | 104 pages
- Dimensions: 208mm x 296mm x 10mm | 399g
- Publication date: 20 October 2003
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0443072825
- ISBN 13: 9780443072826
- Edition statement: New.
- Illustrations note: 188 ills.
- Sales rank: 215,674
This book takes a range of clinical problems in prosthetic dentistry, and gives a step by step guide to differential diagnosis and treatment planning for the dental student.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$55.31 - Save $9.74 14% off - RRP $65.05
USD$57.85 - Save $8.72 13% off - RRP $66.57
USD$85.50 - Save $5.29 (5%) - RRP $90.79
USD$350.55 - Save $12.62 (3%) - RRP $363.17
USD$26.51 - Save $0.71 (2%) - RRP $27.22
Other books in this category
USD$49.80 - Save $4.68 (8%) - RRP $54.48
USD$214.72 - Save $4.69 (2%) - RRP $219.41
USD$126.70 - Save $36.73 22% off - RRP $163.43
USD$49.35 - Save $0.57 (1%) - RRP $49.92
Professor David Bartlett is Head of Prosthodontics at Kings College London Dental Institute. His research interest in tooth wear, particularly dental erosion, began with his PhD completed in 1995 which investigated the relationship between reflux disease and dental erosion. David has published over 70 research articles on dental erosion and other restorative subjects in National and International dental and medical journals. He has supervised four PhD's, 20 MSc's and been successfully awarded nearly half a million pounds in grant income. David has written three books and a number of chapters on prosthodontics.
Table of contents
1. Discoloured teeth: Cases A and B 2. Failing crowns: Cases C and D 3. Occlusion: Case E 4. Tooth wear: Case F 5. Shortened teeth: Case G 6. Tooth wear: Case H 7. Posts: Case I 8. Bridge design: Case J and K 9. Single missing anterior teeth: Case L 10. Single missing posterior teeth: Case M 11. Missing anterior teeth: Case N 12. Missing posterior teeth: Case O 13. Overdentures: Case P 14. Edentulous maxilla: Cases Q and U 15. Complete dentures: Case R 16. Failed crown and bridge: Cases S and T