Clara Barton - Curriculum GuideCD-Audio Heroes of History Unit Study Curriculum Guides
We can notify you when this item is back in stock
- Publisher: Emerald Books,U.S.
- Format: CD-Audio | 64 pages
- Dimensions: 122mm x 142mm x 10mm | 227g
- Publication date: 1 April 2008
- Publication City/Country: Lynnwood, WA
- ISBN 10: 1932096019
- ISBN 13: 9781932096019
- Edition statement: Study Guide ed.
With historical and thematic depth, the Heroes of History Unit Study Curriculum Guides provide the schoolteacher and homeschooling parent with countless ways to teach and reinforce diverse curriculum areas as they relate to the life of a key historical figure. Each guide is designed for a wide variety of learning styles, grade levels, and abilities and for both individual and group study.
Other books in this category
USD$12.45 - Save $9.99 44% off - RRP $22.44
USD$9.37 - Save $1.58 14% off - RRP $10.95
USD$20.74 - Save $9.18 30% off - RRP $29.92
USD$24.52 - Save $0.85 (3%) - RRP $25.37