Chew: Bad Apples Volume 7Paperback Chew
List price $15.14
You save $4.08 26% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Image Comics
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 166mm x 256mm x 10mm | 280g
- Publication date: 3 September 2013
- Publication City/Country: Fullerton
- ISBN 10: 1607067676
- ISBN 13: 9781607067672
- Illustrations note: colour illustrations
- Sales rank: 22,658
- Presenting a new storyline of the New York Times Bestselling, Harvey and multiple Eisner Award-winning series about cops, crooks, cooks, cannibals, and clairvoyants. Tony Chu - the cibopathic federal agent with the ability to get psychic impressions from what he eats - is back in action, just in time to face a cult of egg-worshipping terrorists who've declared holy war on the chicken-eaters of the world. - Collects CHEW # 31-35.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$11.06 - Save $4.08 26% off - RRP $15.14
USD$9.76 - Save $5.38 35% off - RRP $15.14
USD$10.67 - Save $5.98 35% off - RRP $16.65
USD$7.62 - Save $3.74 32% off - RRP $11.36
USD$7.68 - Save $3.68 32% off - RRP $11.36
USD$8.79 - Save $2.57 22% off - RRP $11.36
Other books in this category
USD$4.98 - Save $1.07 17% off - RRP $6.05
USD$8.35 - Save $3.01 26% off - RRP $11.36
USD$20.92 - Save $4.82 18% off - RRP $25.74
USD$10.80 - Save $5.85 35% off - RRP $16.65
USD$11.12 - Save $5.53 33% off - RRP $16.65
USD$49.26 - Save $18.92 27% off - RRP $68.18
By 365 Graphic Novels 23 Feb 2014
There was a bit of a worry Chew had lost its way. Buoyed by award winning success the story had bogged down and become bloated with too many characters to service. Following a recent death Tony is now refocused and back to being the star of the show.
The clever trickery has been turned down somewhat but the art is still as daringly out-of-the-box as ever. The poses are really dynamic. The framing and colouring allow for some complicated effects and the lettering pulls rabbits out of the hat with careful aplomb.
This isnÃ??Ã?Â¢??t the greatest volume but it is a welcome return to form and bodes very well for the next volume with a superb ending. Thumbs Up.