Capitalism and Underdevelopment in Latin America: Historical Studies of Chile and BrazilPaperback Monthly Review Press Classics
List price $23.21
You save $3.22 13% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Monthly Review Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 372 pages
- Dimensions: 140mm x 214mm x 28mm | 522g
- Publication date: 1 November 1969
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0853450935
- ISBN 13: 9780853450931
- Edition: Revised
- Edition statement: Revised edition
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 944,318
The four essays in this book offer a sweeping reinterpretation of Latin American history as an aspect of the world-wide spread of capitalism in its commercial and industrial phases. Dr. Frank lays to rest the myth of Latin American feudalism, demonstrating in the process the impossibility of a bourgeois revolution in a part of the world which is already part and parcel of the capitalist system.
Other books in this category
USD$31.61 - Save $14.88 32% off - RRP $46.49
USD$15.18 - Save $4.99 24% off - RRP $20.17
USD$12.93 - Save $4.92 27% off - RRP $17.85
USD$11.60 - Save $8.57 42% off - RRP $20.17
USD$10.48 - Save $3.52 25% off - RRP $14.00