Capitalism and Underdevelopment in Latin America: Historical Studies of Chile and BrazilPaperback Monthly Review Press Classics
List price $23.35
You save $4.35 18% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Monthly Review Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 372 pages
- Dimensions: 140mm x 216mm x 21mm | 473g
- Publication date: 1 November 1969
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0853450935
- ISBN 13: 9780853450931
- Edition: Revised
- Edition statement: Revised edition
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 935,506
The four essays in this book offer a sweeping reinterpretation of Latin American history as an aspect of the world-wide spread of capitalism in its commercial and industrial phases. Dr. Frank lays to rest the myth of Latin American feudalism, demonstrating in the process the impossibility of a bourgeois revolution in a part of the world which is already part and parcel of the capitalist system.
Other books in this category
$32.13 - Save $14.65 31% off - RRP $46.78
$14.31 - Save $3.08 17% off - RRP $17.39
$13.12 - Save $4.84 26% off - RRP $17.96
$10.22 - Save $3.78 26% off - RRP $14.00
$11.79 - Save $8.50 41% off - RRP $20.29