Capitalism and Underdevelopment in Latin America: Historical Studies of Chile and BrazilPaperback Monthly Review Press Classics
List price $22.44
You save $3.45 15% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Monthly Review Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 372 pages
- Dimensions: 140mm x 214mm x 28mm | 522g
- Publication date: 1 November 1969
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0853450935
- ISBN 13: 9780853450931
- Edition: Revised
- Edition statement: Revised edition
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 937,821
The four essays in this book offer a sweeping reinterpretation of Latin American history as an aspect of the world-wide spread of capitalism in its commercial and industrial phases. Dr. Frank lays to rest the myth of Latin American feudalism, demonstrating in the process the impossibility of a bourgeois revolution in a part of the world which is already part and parcel of the capitalist system.
Other books in this category
USD$31.63 - Save $13.32 29% off - RRP $44.95
USD$13.69 - Save $5.81 29% off - RRP $19.50
USD$12.95 - Save $4.31 24% off - RRP $17.26
USD$9.80 - Save $4.20 29% off - RRP $14.00
USD$13.90 - Save $5.60 28% off - RRP $19.50