Calculus: Student Study Guide: Single VariablePaperback
List price $61.26
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Format: Paperback | 347 pages
- Dimensions: 211mm x 262mm x 23mm | 703g
- Publication date: 28 February 2005
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0471659967
- ISBN 13: 9780471659969
- Edition: 4, Revised
- Edition statement: 4th Revised edition
Work more effectively and gauge your progress as you go along! This Student Study Guide is designed to accompany Hughes-Hallett's "Calculus: Single Variable, 4th Edition". It contains additional study aids for students that are tied directly to the text. Now in its Fourth Edition, Hughes-Hallett's "Calculus: Single Variable" reflects the strong consensus within the mathematics community for a balance between contemporary and traditional ideas. Building on previous work, it brings together the best of both new and traditional curricula in an effort to meet the needs of instructors and students alike. The text exhibits the same strengths from earlier editions including the Rule of Four, an emphasis on modeling, exposition that is easy to understand, and a flexible approach to technology.
Other books in this category
USD$12.26 - Save $10.45 46% off - RRP $22.71
USD$31.30 - Save $26.26 45% off - RRP $57.56
USD$21.59 - Save $16.27 42% off - RRP $37.86
USD$14.33 - Save $6.12 29% off - RRP $20.45
USD$16.18 - Save $3.50 17% off - RRP $19.68
Table of contents
1. A Library of Functions.2. Key Concept: The Derivative.3. Short-Cuts to Differentiation.4. Using the Derivative.5. Key Concept: The Definite Integral.6. Constructing Antiderivatives.7. Integration.8. Using the Definite Integral.9. Sequences and Series.10. Approximating Functions Using Series.11. Differential Equations.Answers to Practice Tests.