The Building RegulationsPaperback
List price $35.60
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Blackwell Science Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 664 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 234mm
- Publication date: 1 October 1992
- Publication City/Country: Oxford
- ISBN 10: 0632033789
- ISBN 13: 9780632033782
- Edition: 9, Revised
- Edition statement: 9th Revised edition
- Illustrations note: 127 line illustrations, appendix
Revised Building Regulations come into force in June 1992. This new edition takes account of the changes to requirements on fire safety, access provisions for the disabled, glazing to reduce safety risks, unvented hot water systems. The new procedures on completion certificates are covered, and new case law has been added.
Other books in this category
Table of contents
Building control; the Building Regulations and approved documents; local authority control; private certification; legal liabilities; structural stability; fire; materials, workmanship, site preparation, and moisture exclusion; toxic substances; sound insulation; ventilation; hygeine; drainage and waste disposal; heat producing appliances; stairways, ramps and guards; conservation of fuel and power; access for sibled people.