Britain from AboveHardback
List price $37.83
You save $2.83 (7%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: PAVILION BOOKS
- Format: Hardback | 216 pages
- Dimensions: 234mm x 293mm x 23mm | 1,416g
- Publication date: 1 September 2008
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1862058342
- ISBN 13: 9781862058347
- Illustrations note: 150 photos & illustrations
- Sales rank: 112,748
* A paperback edition of this bestselling title * The companion book to the BBC's landmark series * Features awe-inspiring images and fascinating text Britain From Above is the official book accompanying the BBC's landmark seven-part tv series aired on BBC1, BBC2 and BBC4. The book features exclusive, awe-inspiring photography from the programme, as well as computer simulations charting Britain's natural history, its industry and transport systems, natural heritage and archaeology. Britain From Above represents the landscape of a nation as it's never been seen before. In his Foreword, Andrew Marr writes: 'After months of talking, looking and travelling, it is impossible not to be impressed anew by the roiling, bubbling and borderline-chaotic energy of the country. Britain is a most unnatural place.'
Other books in this category
USD$21.17 - Save $12.11 36% off - RRP $33.28
USD$24.09 - Save $10.70 30% off - RRP $34.79
USD$14.03 - Save $5.63 28% off - RRP $19.66
USD$24.89 - Save $5.37 17% off - RRP $30.26
USD$24.62 - Save $10.17 29% off - RRP $34.79
USD$9.82 - Save $3.78 27% off - RRP $13.60
Ian Harrison has written and researched a number of books on subjects ranging from modern airports to ancient battlefields. He compiled the Reader's Digest Book of Firsts and Where Were You When? Ian lives and writes in London.
"Combining history and geography in an exciting tapestry, this will captivate people of all ages." The Good Book Guide, December 2008.