- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 185mm x 244mm x 10mm | 358g
- Publication date: 1 November 2007
- Publication City/Country: Ramsbury
- ISBN 10: 1861269684
- ISBN 13: 9781861269683
- Illustrations note: 194 colour photographs and diagrams
- Sales rank: 126,763
"Crowood Sports Guides" provide sound, practical advice that will help make you a better sportsperson whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your game.
Add item to wishlist
Other books in this category
John Bell played bowls for England for twenty-one years (outdoor 1978-1998; indoor 1983-1996), and for his native Cumbria for nearly forty years. He has competed in five World Championships and in two Commonwealth Games and has won four World gold medals and two bronze. Along with many other honours, John has held the British Isles, European and English outdoor singles titles. He managed the England men's outdoor team at the 2002 and 2006 Commonwealth Games. Resident - Cumbria.