Bowler's Start-Up: Beginner's Guide to BowlingPaperback Start-Up Sports
List price $15.12
You save $4.71 31% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 5 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Tracks Publishing,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 112 pages
- Dimensions: 139mm x 215mm x 7mm | 172g
- Publication date: 1 October 1995
- Publication City/Country: Chula Vista, CA
- ISBN 10: 1884654053
- ISBN 13: 9781884654053
- Illustrations note: b/w photos
- Sales rank: 1,230,686
A fast and fun guide to learning one of America's leading recreational pursuits. From choosing the right ball to the art of making strikes. Endorsed by Remo Picchietti, Bowling Hall of Famer.
Other books in this category
"Start-Up Sports tackles the hottest sports. These inexpensive titles are forthright and simple, with good illustrations and social pointers." --"Library Journal"