$9.99 - Free shipping worldwide (to United States and
all these other countries) Usually dispatched within 48 hours
Short Description for Bloodthirsty Awkward and allergic to the sun, 16-year-old Finbar Frame is the sensitive guy who never gets the girl. But when he notices that all the female students at his school are obsessed with a vampire book, Finbar decides become a vampire--or at least fake it to get a date.
- Published: 05 October 2010
- Format: Paperback 234 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780316102148 ISBN 10: 0316102148
- Sales rank: 159,011
Reviews for Bloodthirsty
- Top review
Reviewed by Randstostipher "tallnlankyrn" Nguyen for TeensReadToo.com
You know you are Finbar Frame when:
1. You have a better looking, cooler twin brother who gets all the girls and invited to all the parties.
2. Your mom chooses you as the person she would like to watch romantic comedies with (and you enjoy it).
3. Your mind goes to a High School Musical song in nervous situations.
4. You're allergic to the sun.
5. The one girl who has the same interests and is really attractive just wants to be friends.
Finbar's tall, skinny, and his pale complexion doesn't help in getting the ladies, either. Or so he thought. Turns out, Finbar's physical attributes make him a dead ringer for the mysterious, brooding, bloodsucking vampire that is all the current rage.
At first taken aback by the girl on the subway and her intrigue with his vampire-likeness, Finbar uses his newfound identity in his new school in making the ladies' hearts melt. Sure enough, Finbar has all the girls talking and is even making new friends. Of course, keeping up the vampire persona is never the easiest. The new girl, Kate, seems to take a liking to Finbar and vice versa, but is it all because of him being a faux-vampire?
With a brother who has his back, two hilariously embarrassing parents, and a new school with a new persona, Finbar Frame is going to have one interesting year.
Finbar is a very likeable character whose hormones get the best of him. However, what guy wouldn't use the vampire-like physical traits if he had them? Flynn Meaney takes on a unique and laugh-out-loud spin on the vampire craze that is definitely worth reading. by TeensReadToo