Best in Show: Knit Your Own DogHardback Collins & Brown
List price $20.35
You save $4.73 23% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: COLLINS & BROWN
- Format: Hardback | 176 pages
- Dimensions: 174mm x 222mm x 22mm | 620g
- Publication date: 6 September 2010
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1843405733
- ISBN 13: 9781843405733
- Illustrations note: 150 Colour Photographs
- Sales rank: 21,864
* The perfect gift for dog-lovers and knitters everywhere * Includes patterns for 25 dog breeds * Easy enough to make in a few evenings Best in Show offers the unique opportuity to knit yourself a dog. There are 25 different breeds included, from a perky Poodle to a burly Bulldog, a delightful Dalmation to a loyal Labrador. With Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne's designs you can now knit your precious pet, reproduce your favourite breed, or even knit the dog you have always desperately wanted. The dogs are surprisingly easy to make. It will only take a few evenings to create a covetable companion for life. Idiosyncratic descriptions of the various breeds accompany beautiful photography, making this book irresistable for both keen knitters and devoted dog-lovers.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$15.49 - Save $4.86 23% off - RRP $20.35
$9.70 - Save $2.82 22% off - RRP $12.52
$15.74 - Save $4.61 22% off - RRP $20.35
$12.50 - Save $10.92 46% off - RRP $23.42
Other books in this category
$13.97 - Save $3.25 18% off - RRP $17.22
$14.90 - Save $5.45 26% off - RRP $20.35
$14.24 - Save $6.11 30% off - RRP $20.35
$14.62 - Save $8.86 37% off - RRP $23.48
$13.77 - Save $6.58 32% off - RRP $20.35
$10.98 - Save $4.67 29% off - RRP $15.65
Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne run their own knitwear business, Muir and Osborne. They export their knitwear to stores in the United States, Japan and Europe as well as selling to shops in the United Kingdom. Several pieces of their knitwear are in the permanent collection at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London. Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne are the authors of the bestselling Best in Show (9781843405733) and Best in Show: Cats (9781843400000).
By Phang Shin Johe 06 Feb 2012
Although inside the complete project not so adorable, but quite a good try...
Just treat it a special items.... :-)
But I personally feel, it lot better look than "Best In Shows - Cat version"
By claire 03 Jan 2011
Sorry to the other reviewer, but i have to disagree completely!! I recieved this beautiful hardcover book really quickly and in wonderful condition. I was amazed at just how good this book really is! Each of the dogs are beautiful, and really wonderful representations of their breeds. I think it is a fantastic book and can't recommend it enough!!
By Clare Hindmarsh 14 Nov 2010
I was hoping that this book was going to be full of cute dogs to create - I was disappointed by the quality and look of the finish products in it. Probably won't knit any of them and the book will end up in a charity shop eventually.
For all those needle-clacking members of 'stitch and bitch' knitting groups around the country, a selection of patterns for the cutest toy dogs in the world. Mad but absolutely brilliant. --Reviewed in Bella magazine, 4th January 2011