Beginning Nokia Apps Development: QT and HTML5 for Symbian and MeegoPaperback Books for Professionals by Professionals
List price $61.95
You save $23.00 37% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: aPress
- Format: Paperback | 248 pages
- Dimensions: 193mm x 231mm x 18mm | 431g
- Publication date: 10 January 2011
- Publication City/Country: Berkley
- ISBN 10: 1430231777
- ISBN 13: 9781430231776
- Edition statement: New.
- Illustrations note: biography
- Sales rank: 1,180,566
While media buzz regularly circulates around iPhone and Android, Nokia still leads the pack in terms of world market share. Symbian, for instance, remains the most widely used mobile operating system. With Nokia's open development platform, the opportunities available for mobile developers to target this vastly popular operating system are abundant and clear. * Use Qt to target both platforms: Symbian, the most widely used mobile operating system in the world, as well as MeeGo, the Intel/Nokia platform for mobile devices. * Develop HTML5 applications for both Symbian and MeeGo platforms that will run with little modification on other mobile platforms. * Novice developers learn the basics of Qt with a mobile slant, giving them the ability to target both desktop and mobile platforms.
Other books in this category
$29.74 - Save $17.38 36% off - RRP $47.12
$16.97 - Save $11.30 39% off - RRP $28.27
$38.46 - Save $10.23 21% off - RRP $48.69
$33.33 - Save $15.36 31% off - RRP $48.69
$23.32 - Save $12.03 34% off - RRP $35.35
$19.97 - Save $10.67 34% off - RRP $30.64
A bio is not available for this author.
Table of contents
* Introducing Nokia's Software Platform * Designing Your Application * Working with the Nokia Qt SDK * Beginning Qt Development * Doing More with Qt * Introducing Qt Quick * Developing with HTML5 * Testing Your Application * Deploying Your Application