Batavia (1 Volume Set)Paperback
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 4 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: ReadHowYouWant.com Ltd
- Format: Paperback | 664 pages
- Dimensions: 196mm x 250mm x 48mm | 1,520g
- Publication date: 28 February 2011
- Publication City/Country: Richmond, BC
- ISBN 10: 1459615379
- ISBN 13: 9781459615373
- Edition: 16, Large type / large print
- Edition statement: [Large Print]
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 167,110
Shiprwreck. Murder. Greed. Rape. Lust. Survival. Courage. Honour. Dishonour. Bravery. The story of the ship BATAVIA, wrecked off the WA coast in 1629, is arguably the greatest tale in Australias history.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$12.29 - Save $0.66 (5%) - RRP $12.95
USD$32.51 - Save $13.22 28% off - RRP $45.73
USD$20.02 - Save $4.97 19% off - RRP $24.99
USD$24.98 - Save $0.01 - RRP $24.99
By Vanessa Gemmell 04 Aug 2012
A fascinating piece of Australian/Dutch history. The author has gone to great lengths to research the background to the story of the Batavia and the circumstances surrounding the fall out from the fatal journey.