- Publisher: Birkhauser Verlag AG
- Format: Paperback | 70 pages
- Dimensions: 152mm x 218mm x 6mm | 118g
- Publication date: 1 March 2007
- Publication City/Country: Basel
- ISBN 10: 3764376457
- ISBN 13: 9783764376451
- Illustrations note: 54 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 54 schw.-w. Abb., 6 schw.-w. Tab.
- Sales rank: 527,808
Masonry construction is usually the first building exercise the student encounters in his or her training. This volume elaborates the fundamental principles of scale, construction, and assembly of building components using simple masonry structures as examples.
Add item to wishlist
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$108.92 - Save $16.10 12% off - RRP $125.02
USD$31.46 - Save $7.61 19% off - RRP $39.07
USD$18.10 - Save $17.83 49% off - RRP $35.93
USD$13.61 - Save $6.69 32% off - RRP $20.30
USD$57.13 - Save $13.18 18% off - RRP $70.31
Nils Kummer is employed as an architect by Gerber Architekten in Dortmund and helps to plan the implementation of national and international building projects. He was already employed as a student in the Departments of Construction and the History of Construction at the University of Dortmund.