- Publisher: Westminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Format: Paperback | 250 pages
- Dimensions: 152mm x 224mm x 23mm | 272g
- Publication date: 1 September 2006
- Publication City/Country: Louisville
- ISBN 10: 0664227422
- ISBN 13: 9780664227425
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 1,656,895
Originally published in 1942, this classic statement of twentieth-century biblical archaeology demonstrates a premier archaeologist at work in relating the findings of archaeology to the history of Israel as conveyed in the Old Testament. Now in this Old Testament Library edition, the seminal study includes a new introductory essay by Theodore J. Lewis.The Old Testament Library provides fresh and authoritative treatments of important aspects of Old Testament study through commentaries and general surveys. The contributors are scholars of international standing.
Other books in this category
USD$12.56 - Save $4.52 26% off - RRP $17.08
USD$14.39 - Save $2.69 15% off - RRP $17.08
USD$13.97 - Save $1.56 10% off - RRP $15.53
USD$17.45 - Save $12.07 40% off - RRP $29.52
USD$7.57 - Save $4.85 39% off - RRP $12.42