Appropriate Technology in Third World DevelopmentHardback International Development Resource Books,
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Greenwood Press
- Format: Hardback | 494 pages
- Dimensions: 156mm x 234mm x 28mm | 901g
- Publication date: 24 October 1984
- Publication City/Country: Westport
- ISBN 10: 0313241503
- ISBN 13: 9780313241505
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
The role of appropriate technology in developing the Third World is the focus of this volume. The use of such technology, research, selection, and sources of it, and its application within the framework of development policy are among the many aspects of appropriate technology explored and analyzed in these essays. A broad range of theoretical surveys and specific case studies are also provided.
Other books in this category
USD$88.96 - Save $14.16 13% off - RRP $103.12
USD$41.04 - Save $11.28 21% off - RRP $52.32