Aliens in Ancient Egypt: The Brotherhood of the Serpent and the Secrets of the Nile CivilizationPaperback
List price $25.23
You save $9.57 37% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Bear & Company
- Format: Paperback | 320 pages
- Dimensions: 150mm x 226mm x 23mm | 522g
- Publication date: 29 November 2013
- Publication City/Country: Rochester
- ISBN 10: 159143159X
- ISBN 13: 9781591431596
- Edition: 1
- Edition statement: Original.
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations, black & white halftones, maps
- Sales rank: 159,664
* Explains how Akhenaten was the last pharaoh entrusted with the sacred and ancient alien knowledge of stargates, free energy and antigravity technologies. * Reveals how the Brotherhood of the Snake, a secret society of reptilian aliens, sought to destroy Akhenaten and suppress the sacred knowledge of the pharaohs. * Explores the original purpose of the pyramids to transmit energy to expand consciousness and how they were decommissioned after the Great Flood. The sophisticated civilisation of ancient Egypt arose seemingly overnight, complete with advanced levels of art, agriculture, astronomy and physics. Then, with the death of Pharaoh Akhenaten, much of this higher knowledge was lost or suppressed. But evidence of this former Golden Age, the alien visitors behind its rise and those behind its decline, still exists, some of it in plain sight. Examining the purposefully obscured reign of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, Xaviant Haze explains how they represent the last dynasty with access to the sacred knowledge of stargates, free energy and antigravity technologies, knowledge handed down from an advanced interstellar race in the remote past. He reveals how the reptilian race known as the Shemsu Hor infiltrated the Egyptian priesthood and banking systems and formed the Brotherhood of the Snake, a secret society set on destroying Akhenaten's flourishing kingdom and suppressing the sacred knowledge of the pharaohs. Haze examines the evidence of aliens in ancient Egypt, such as the reptilian beings depicted in the Temple of Hathor, Thutmose III's alien encounter and the spaceship hidden at Abydos. He shows how Akhenaten and his family are always portrayed with elongated skulls and explores the connection between ancient aliens and Mars, including the Martian materials used in Egyptian monuments. He explains the original purpose of the pyramids to transmit uplifting energy throughout the planet, to help expand consciousness and explores how they were decommissioned after the Great Flood of prehistory. He reveals how the original builders of the pyramids foresaw humanity's fall from the Golden Age and strategically encoded these magnificent structures to wake humanity from the depths of the Dark Ages.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$15.99 - Save $9.24 36% off - RRP $25.23
USD$18.50 - Save $12.67 40% off - RRP $31.17
USD$15.06 - Save $10.17 40% off - RRP $25.23
USD$16.11 - Save $1.89 10% off - RRP $18.00
USD$16.75 - Save $5.51 24% off - RRP $22.26
USD$11.51 - Save $3.49 23% off - RRP $15.00
Other books in this category
USD$7.96 - Save $0.03 - RRP $7.99
USD$6.83 - Save $1.16 14% off - RRP $7.99
USD$16.78 - Save $5.48 24% off - RRP $22.26
USD$7.44 - Save $2.94 28% off - RRP $10.38
USD$11.69 - Save $6.11 34% off - RRP $17.80
USD$7.97 - Save $0.92 10% off - RRP $8.89
Xaviant Haze is a freelance researcher of ancient manuscripts and alternative history, exploring and documenting his findings on lost cities and the myths of the pre-diluvian world. The coauthor of The Suppressed History of America, he lives in Tacoma, Washington.
"Best book of the Month. You should read the book with an open mind; it is well-structured, intelligently written, and above all, an eye-opener."