Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: v. 1CD-Audio
List price $27.72
You save $0.56 (2%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: CSA Word
- Format: CD-Audio | 6 pages
- Dimensions: 126mm x 144mm x 26mm | 18g
- Publication date: 21 August 2008
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1906147329
- ISBN 13: 9781906147327
- Edition statement: Volume 1 ed.
- Illustrations note: SHORT STORIES
- Sales rank: 394,056
Sherlock Holmes is the eternally likeable detective figure and never fails to be wise to the machinations of the criminal mind. Accompanied by his trusty sidekick Dr. Watson, the pair will delight a listener with their inimitable sleuthing style and ever-charismatic idiosyncrasies. This first volume contains six complete and unabridged stories as follows: "The Adventure of the Empty House", "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot", "The Adventure of the Abbey Grange", "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box", "The Man With the Twisted Lip", "The Adventure of the the Bruce-Partington Plans". The reader is Edward Hardwicke who played Dr. Watson to Jeremy Brett's "Sherlock Holmes" in the enduringly popular television series.
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$19.29 - Save $13.99 42% off - RRP $33.28
USD$8.99 - Save $1.59 15% off - RRP $10.58
USD$15.28 - Save $4.38 22% off - RRP $19.66
USD$35.53 - Save $6.69 15% off - RRP $42.22
Other books in this category
USD$35.14 - Save $25.39 41% off - RRP $60.53
USD$12.41 - Save $2.59 17% off - RRP $15.00
USD$11.42 - Save $5.29 31% off - RRP $16.71
USD$14.98 - Save $0.02 - RRP $15.00
USD$12.44 - Save $2.56 17% off - RRP $15.00
USD$12.09 - Save $2.91 19% off - RRP $15.00
Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was a Scottish physician and author best known for his Sherlock Holmes detective stories.
* First Rate The Times Educational Supplement * It is especially appropriate that the man who played Sherlock Holmes' chronicler in the popular series narrates these tales on audio. Hardwicke's reading is subdued, but clear and precise. The Strand Magazine * You should listen to these wonderfully atmospheric pieces...Edward Hardwicke has the perfect voice for this: resonant, old-fashioned, precise - everyone's idea of a Victorian gent. The Guardian