The AB Guide to Music Theory, Part IISheet music
List price $14.02
You save $1.50 10% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Format: Sheet music | 168 pages
- Dimensions: 150mm x 230mm x 10mm | 299g
- Publication date: 3 January 1991
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1854724479
- ISBN 13: 9781854724472
- Illustrations note: mus.exs.
- Sales rank: 5,420
Provides an introduction to the basic elements in harmony and musical structure. Includes separate chapters on voices, string instruments, woodwind and brass instruments, percussions and keyboard instruments, and instruments in combination. Also covers non-harmony notes, tonal harmony and chromatic chords, and musical structure.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$8.90 - Save $0.42 (4%) - RRP $9.32
$6.89 - Save $0.16 (2%) - RRP $7.05
$7.52 - Save $0.23 (2%) - RRP $7.75
$11.91 - Save $7.84 39% off - RRP $19.75
Other books in this category