AB Guide to Music Theory, Part ISheet music
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Format: Sheet music | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 154mm x 228mm x 10mm | 220g
- Publication date: 1 January 1989
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1854724460
- ISBN 13: 9781854724465
- Illustrations note: mus.exs.
- Sales rank: 2,860
Provides an introduction to the basic elements in harmony and musical structure. Covers the basics of rhythm and tempo, an introduction to pitch, intervals and transposition, articulation, ornaments, and reiterations.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$10.42 - Save $0.44 (4%) - RRP $10.86
Other books in this category
$17.48 - Save $2.26 11% off - RRP $19.74
This Guide is not only an excellent support to a good syllabus but also a fine reference work in its own right. MMA Journal [This] should really be on everyone's shelf as a matter of course. Classical Guitar