100 + Ideas for Teaching EnglishPaperback Continuum One Hundreds
List price $20.29
You save $0.81 (3%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 128mm x 194mm x 14mm | 100g
- Publication date: 7 June 2007
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 0826483119
- ISBN 13: 9780826483119
- Edition: 2, Revised
- Edition statement: 2nd Revised edition
- Illustrations note: Illustrations
- Sales rank: 50,498
The second edition of this book offers new and up to date ideas ranging from understanding basic grammar and punctuation to studying plays, poetry and core text. This second edition will be 20 per cent bigger than the original and will contain ideas which have all been tried and tested at the chalk face.
Other people who viewed this bought:
$17.39 - Save $2.90 14% off - RRP $20.29
Other books in this category
$24.35 - Save $6.88 22% off - RRP $31.23
$11.67 - Save $3.94 25% off - RRP $15.61
Angella Cooze is a Lecturer in English Education at Swansea School of Education.
A valuable resource for English teachers.--Helen Nitschke
Table of contents
1. Let's start at the beginning; 2. Writing; 3. Introducing reading and understanding; 4. Between the lines - comprehension skills; 5. Exploring poetry; 6. A focus on plays; 7. Non-fiction; 8. Speaking and listening; 9. Drama in the English classroom; 10. ICT and English; 11. Boys and English; 12. Differentiation.